Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love October!!!

October is such a wonderful month! The weather is getting crisp and Halloween is coming.  We can plan to decorate, or not.  Whatever you want to do is fine.  Me...I like to decorate for Halloween.  I think this came about because my daughter was born in October, and she always wanted to decorate her birthday with a Halloween theme.  So, I continue the tradition.  She and I both love the fall and October!   So, if you haven't checked out some wonderful blogs that decorate for fall and Halloween, I suggest you check them out!  Go Susan's TableScape Thursday at Between Naps on the Back porch!  Follow her fellow bloggers that post their Tablescapes for that day.  Also, check out A Fanciful Twist for a real spookey time.  You can get to these blogs on my sidebar under Pretty Places to Visit.  Enjoy!  And Happy Fall!!!


                                          In The Beautiful Texas Hill Country

                              Beautiful Fall Foliage of Aspen Meadows in Santa Fe, NM
                                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment