Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine, Texas

Valentines Day is just around the corner.  If you want to have your valentines sent out with the special Valentine, Texas stamp, here's the information.  Send your valentines in a large envelope to:

Valentine Post Office
Valentine, Texas 79854-5400

They will post mark your envelopes with their cute stamps

Make sure your envelopes are fully addressed and stamped before you put them in the large envelope.  Take it to your local post office so you will be sure to have the correct postage. 

Won't your Valentine recipient's be excited to see their postmark! 

Happy Valentines Day!!!




Dee Dee

2 comments:

  1. HI Dee Dee, I just found your blog so will be your newest follower! I saw this same thing overv at Susan's and think it is a GREAT idea! Tonight we are having a birthday dinner for our daughter and my table is all done in a Valentine's theme. Maybe you would like to come on over to see it. I will be posting it probably tomorrow. Hope you are having a great weekend! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky! (I like your name!) Glad you found my blog site. I'm going to be mailing my grandkiddos their valentines from Valentine, Tx. I'll definitely check out your tablescape.
    Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete