Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Have and Happy, Healthy and Blessed New Year!!!






Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Time to put everything back in order and clear out the decorations. It's amazing how your home feels so good and so much bigger after you get all the decorations put away and the house cleaned! Makes you just feel like the new year will be getting off to a good start! We had a very quiet new year at my little casa. Just hubby and I. Watched TV and went to bed after the news....boy, are we getting old or what! That's OK. We liked it. My daughter and son-in-law were off to Santa Fe, New Mexico for some snow skiing, and my son and daughter-in-law and my 3 precious grandchildren stayed at their home. The youngest, Samuel, had bronchitis and an ear infection. Poor little angel! But, he is doing better now.

We celebrated Christmas eve at my parents, and of course, we have Christmas morning at our home with all the kids and grandkiddos. Ashley looked extra lovely in her red Christmas dress. We all enjoyed watching the little ones open their gifts!

Happy New Year too All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment